HIROSE Suzu-chan Appointed for Promotion of New-Year Greeting Postcard Printing.
Fuji Film distributes promotional materials of New Year greeting postcard printing to photo studios and photographer camera shops of Japan in October every year, and a young actress is appointed for such materials.
HORIKITA Maki-chan, one of Japan's most popular young actresses and Producer's mai waifu had been chosen for the promotion until 2013.
SASAKI Nozomi-chan was chosen in 2013 and 2014, and now HIROSE Suzu-chan, is promoted for the promotion in 2015.
HORIKITA Maki-chan had been appointed for many years, and HIROSE Suzu-chan is seventeen years of age, and HIROSE Suzu-chan also have been chosen for many years.
Young actress chosen for the promotion of New Year greeting postcard printing wears a red kimono every year.
HORIKITA Maki-chan also had worn a red kimono when she appear such promotion materials as posters.
Here is an illustration of HORIKITA Maki-chan with a red kimono at a shrine in autumn.
- Scribbling of HORIKITA Maki-chan in Kiyose City, Tokyo Metropolis, her home city in cherry-blossom season (Apr. 16, 2017)
- Scribbling of cat-eared HORIKITA Maki-chan (Feb. 22, 2017)
- Scribbling of HORIKITA Maki-chan, acting in "Kantai Collection" (June 26, 2016)
- HORIKITA Maki-chan on riverside of Kiyose City in cherry-blossom spring (Mar. 27, 2016)
- "HORIKITA Maki-chan Falling in Love" animated.
- HORIKITA Maki-chan acting as a hina-doll, displayed in Girl's Festival in Japan
- It was "Cat's Day" yesterday in Japan (Feb. 23, 2016)
- ILLUSTRATION - HORIKITA Maki-chan on Snowing St. Valentine's Day
- An Original anime video of HORIKITA Maki-chan Acting as Santa Claus.
- Modification of The Main Website in Progress (Oct. 29, 2015)
- HORIKITA Maki-chan in Jr. High School Days on the Last Day of September.
- HORIKITA Maki-chan is "Mai Waifu!"
- Everyone Loves You, HORIKITA Maki-chan!
- HORIKITA Maki-chan in the Morning
■HIROSE Suzu-chan Also Appointed Ad Clips of "MyTear CL".
HIROSE Suzu-chan is also appointed for promotion of "MyTear CL", Japan's first eye drop for soft contact lens user since the beginning of 1980s.
And Producer of Marguerite Site created a fictional ad clip of "MyTear CL" which is based on the firs ad clip in 1980s and which HORIKITA Maki Usagi, a rabbit woman student with origin in HORIKITA Maki-chan appears as the main character.